Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ethiopia Allows Adoptions to Proceed

A heartbeat in Ethiopia

We received the news of Ethiopia continuing their adoptions with great joy!  Before I had my girls I had a miscarriage.  Ethiopia's talks of shutting down its adoption process felt a lot like when I miscarried.  I felt really sad just as I had in the past without the hope of a child.  Now hearing of Ethiopia continuing its adoption process feels like seeing the baby's heartbeat!  We are so thankful!  We truly feel like this is a miracle from God

Although we are still waiting we are comforted by the hope and possibilities that come from adoption.  Waiting for God is never a waste of time.  Psalm 40:1 says 'I waited patiently for the LORD; and He heard my cry.'  We continue to pray as God grows our family, and we are excited to see what He will do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment